Hello Friends!

I'M BA-ACK! I've spent the last 5 weeks visiting Iceland, Copenhagen, Thailand and California.
I have so many stories to share!

And I'm happy to announce I am offering two 8 week Art After School sessions on Tuesdays and Thursdays starting this January 2019.
Join in!
Classes will be on TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS 3:30 - 5:30 PM
Here are dates for these ART AFTER SCHOOL sessions :

NEXT 8 WEEK SESSION TUES JAN 15 - THURS MARCH 7
$184 per child + HST / 1 afternoon per week (total $207.92 ea child)
Groups will be limited to max 5/6 children each. Please register ASAP.


To secure your child(ren)'s spot in either session or both:
Please reply to this email with your preferred date, child(s) name, reg form if applicable and payment info.
Please indicate whether your child will be picked up from school.
There is a reg form attached to this email.
Fees are payable by email transfer (favourite), cheque or I can send you a Paypal invoice via email.

Payments can be dropped off at the studio also.
Let me know what works for you.

Yay! We have lots of fun ahead. See you real soon!
And thanks for making art with me!
Shannon

Here are a few pics from my travels! I'm uploading more to our Insta TODAY! :-)
Please follow our amazing artists on our FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM!






Please contact us for any information on Art After School 
or any of our Seeds of Creativity Camp Programs.
Acorn Art Studio
416 573 7619
Glenholme Ave @ Earlsdale in Oakwood Village